Home Business Entrepreneur.

Home business guide, Get what works in home business, christian home business. I answer all your questions on home business. Home business guide for any type of home business.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The perfect site map for your website-Create one like this

One of the easiest ways to get your home business site indexed by the search engines is through blog and ping. With this method, your home business website can get indexed within only 7days instead of 4 or more weeks. This is what I did to get my site: http://www.homebusiness-4-enterpreneurs.com/homebusiness/index.php indexed in the search engine of google in only four days. Yes four days.

But how about if you want over 500 pages of your site indexed?
The answer is to create a site map with all the pages you want indexed, then you may write a small article that will include your site map url. Post this article on any of your blogs and then ping the blog and the posts.

How do you Ping?
Go to your browser address bar and type in www.pingomatic.com and click go.
The pingomatic webpage will open and you should fill in all the fields and click on ping at the bottom. This will update your blog atthe weblogs and send search engine spiders rushing to your blog, recognise the sitemap Url and the links on the site map page.

I believe this will get your pages indexed.

Well, I havent tried this yet but it is what iam exactly doing at this moment. I am writing this article,posting it on this blog and pinging it.
Here is my site map Url that contains all the webpages I want indexed. http://www.homebusiness-4-enterpreneurs.com/sitemaps.html

But I would suggest that you create one like at this site: http://www.homebusiness-4-enterpreneurs.com/weddingdress/sitemap.php

Now I hope this will get my pages indexed. Please check back in two weeks time as I will be posting the results of this test on this same blog.

Plus you can also try this out and inform us about your results by posting a comment on this post.

Yours,
Namuli Mary Janet
http://www.homebusiness-4-enterpreneurs.com/homebusiness/sitemap.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home