Home Business Entrepreneur.

Home business guide, Get what works in home business, christian home business. I answer all your questions on home business. Home business guide for any type of home business.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The perfect site map 2

Dear readers,

I would like topost back the results to my recent post on sitemaps and indexing.
By the time I posted this article, I had only 16 pages indexed in google.
But in only one week after the post, I had 700 pages indexed.
I think that is incredible.

But the downside is that, in a the second week, over 100 pages have been deindexed.
I dont know why but I am sure it is not because of it.
Word of caution: Google has formats for site maps that are perfect.
The suggestion here just works to show my folders. So please look around for the perfect formats. But it works.

janet mary Namuli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home