Home Business Entrepreneur.

Home business guide, Get what works in home business, christian home business. I answer all your questions on home business. Home business guide for any type of home business.

Monday, June 12, 2006

MY site completely deindexed

My dedicated readers, I have been off of recent.Remember my last post was on a site map and its ability to get all your website pages indexed by google.

well, I created some sitemaps and infact in three weeks, I had over 40.000 of my website pages indexed by google. When I created the site map, I posted it in my google site maps acount and this caused a flood of crowlers on my site.

Unfortunately, I do not know why, but it seems my entire site has been de-indexed from google.I suspect that may be it is because I submitted wrong formats of my site maps.Google preferes XML formated sitemaps. So please when you are planning to create a sitemap,create it in the XML format and submit it to google through your sitemap.

I think My sitemap is going to be re-indexed this week because I submited a reinclusion request to google. This is possible within your google site maps account. I will be telling you when my site is back.

Note: To avoid what happened to me, Make sure you do the first thing right. Create the best accepted format of your sitemap before you submit it to google site maps.
for guidelines on how to create your sitemap, go to http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/login

wish you the best and pray for my site to reappear in the googles index.It was not banned but just de-indexed.
Check out my website and the new xml formated site map I have created for it.
http://www.homebusiness-4-enterpreneurs.com
http://www.homebusiness-4-enterpreneurs.com/sitemap2.xml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home